Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy 70th

Today is a dear friend's birthday. His card was a hard one to make and only because mainly I have been working on digital scrapbooking not on card making so wasn't getting inspired LOL I bought this stamp set especially to make his card as he loves fishing but somehow I just couldn't come up with something, at the end I did a simple card, not what I wanted but was drawing a blank!!! still like the end result, although probably I should have done my coloring before doing my stamping :0)

The set is fisherman's friend by Inkylicious stamped with tuxedo black. The fish and rocks where colored in with Copic Markers. The top message was a combination of 3 sets the happy birthday is friendship messages by Simon Says Stamp, the 70 is alphabet set by Precious Moments and "th" is memorable moments by SU all of them stamped with tuxedo black. For my background I used memento inks with sponges...summer sky, Bahama blue, Danube blue & nautical blue


No comments:

Post a Comment