Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I made a simple card. I remember a card I seen on Pinterest some time ago and I was working on a card for my parents so when I finished it decided that I would use that as my shoebox project

This is the card for my parents the butterfly is the swallowtail by SU, I stamped it with tuxedo black then I masked it and then stamped the music background by My Favorite Things with London fog ink. I did the message in the computer since one had ever made a stamp in Spanish in plural. It's simple in English you say thinking of you for one person or for a couple or a family but in Spanish Pensando en ti it's only for one person and seems that IF we are lucky that any company make a stamp in Spanish they only do it in single person and yes you probably say I should be glad to get what I can find but being in a country where was created but people from all different nationalities is not too much to ask :0)


For my shoebox I did the same card but without the message as that was the original card I wanted to make but then I thought it was for my parents so the thinking of you would be a nice touch :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment