Friday, January 17, 2014

Acordion fold

I made this card for my dear friend Lillian and she has let me know she got it so I can post it now. The idea was from a Russian blog and they called it Poluakkordeon card fold my guess it means accordion but Google didn't translate so just a guess :0) anyway it was fun making it. She likes pink so of course I had to make it in pink. The Tilda was colored with Copic Markers. This is the view flat

This would be sort of the side view


And this is the inside view


2 comments:

  1. I'm the happy recipient of this adorable PINK card, and believe me, it's even prettier in hand than what you see here. I love all the varied pink background papers you've used and all the folds in this stunning creation. Just beautiful and you've colored Tilda so nice, too. Very sweet card, that's sitting to the right hand side of my computer monitor that I glance at frequently - thanks, Yara !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lillian and you're very welcome! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete