Monday, January 6, 2014

Sympathy

We had Uncle John's funeral today in Sunnyside, WA, he went home on 12/28/ 2013. Even though it was awful circumstances it was great seeing my husband's uncles, aunts, cousins, their kids and grandkids. Some I hadn't met before.

On the way there we got to see the sunrise it was so cool. Weather never warmed up, most of the water everywhere was frozen, there was barely any snow, just around the pass but that was it. We left home at dark and came home at dark :0)

This is the card I sent to his wife. We made one at club but with other colors, I really like the combination of brown & pink. Other than the papers & ribbon everything else is SU


And I made this card to send to each of his children and their families as well as his brother and family.

We also did something similar to this at club but since I didn't have the SU supplies we used, I made it with the supplies I had. I love purple in all shades and tones so of course had to do it on this card. Seems like I tent to use a lot this color.The punches are SU, the embossing folder Cuttlebug, the cross is Spellbinders and the stamp Endless Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment