Thursday, January 2, 2014

Personal note

Guess this year has started very good in the crafting department :0) I was able to make several cards but now I'm debating if I post them then whoever visit my blog would have seen the card and if I mail it to them it won't be a surprise and if I wait until I mail it could take a long time before I post so it will seem like I don't get any done LOL

Thanks to Roxie I have a better looking blog...I'm happier the way it looks now, so thanks so much Roxie!!

1 comment:

  1. For me it depends... My blog gets visitors but I don't think it is the same people who I'm sending swap cards too so I don't really worry about it too much. When I start seeing comments from folks I'm in a group with I'll rethink it. I have enough of a backlog in my pending folder right now that I can make a card and let it sit around for a few days for it to get to its recipient before putting it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete