Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Retirement

This first card it's from this week's Sunday tip or technique. It was a fun card, it's a Z fold card but modified. Not sure if this is easier than the regular Z card but got me out of my procrastination LOL. For about a year I wanted to make a retired card for Uncle James and Aunt Donna that retired as of 12/31 but somehow I just couldn't come up with a card for Uncle James so of course couldn't send Aunt Donna's card. Any way this is the card I did for Uncle James.




For Aunt Donna and a friend was just a regular fold card. Penny Black hedgehogs were one of my favorites at one point but now it seems like I don't use them often enough

You think that we will start doing everything we couldn't do while working but the truth is our time was better organized while working than when you don't work and of course you get more things going on but having all day to do them is when we start procrastinating or putting off for later :0)

2 comments:

  1. Both hedgehogs are adorable and I'm betting that BOTH your aunt and uncle will be happy to get these in their mailbox !! Great coloring and designs on both, Yara !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lillian. it was fun making both cards

    ReplyDelete