Saturday, July 10, 2021

Pink butterfly

 I made these cards for Gray Matters Foundation donation box. I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock for the base, then die cut my pink layer of 65 lb by Recollections paper pack with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A then die cut my Pink hearts scrapbook paper by The Paper Studio with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B which I covered with tissue paper; the butterfly is a die that also embosses which makes it nice, embossed heart butterfly by Poppy Stamps, before I glued my top layer I attached my simply grosgrain 1/8” ribbon by Offray then added some Nuvo Crystal Drops rhubarb crumble and card was done. It was meant to be for Valentine's since they are sort on that them but didn't added a message in case she wanted to used for something else



 

No comments:

Post a Comment