Sunday, July 11, 2021

Cherries & fruits

I joined two mingles aka swaps with the same sort of theme cherries and the other all about fruits so of course I had to make my cards slimline because why not. I really do enjoy making this size, I get to use more of my background paper, less waste and just more options not that before I had issues with size since I never care about making my cards A2 I just make my cards to fit my needs not an envelope or postage. Anyway, these are the two cards I made. Other than the message no stamping, all was paper I punched the top cherries from one paper and background was another paper both by Creative Imaginations Scrapbooking made easy paper by Renae Lindgren from Renae’s House very old paper that I had been hoarding the punches were 2-1/2" & 2-1/4" by EK, message was from thinking of you set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, I mounted the message on 3 or 4 layers of black Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock and my base was Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, the red was also Recollections 110 lb. from red punch pack




No comments:

Post a Comment