Monday, July 5, 2021

Demos galore make & take

Back in January, I joined my paper pumpkin demonstrator Rachel Tessman and a bunch other demonstrator to their demo galore event. It was a day with several demos via online of course otherwise I would have not join since I don't leave the house LOL anyway as part of joining, Rachel send me supplies to make a card, circle punch flap fold card. The card fold was part of the demo although I had done it before so as soon as I got the supplies I made the card without even checking who it was supposed to go. I picked the side of paper I like more and the orientation of the card


What she sent me was 9-1/2” x 4-1/2” score 3” & 7-1/4” of basic black cardstock, 4” x 4” basic white cardstock, 2-3/4” x 4” sale-a-bration flower & field DSP, granny apple cardstock die cut with fluttering die, rhinestones basic jewels, basic white cardstock & basic black cardstock punched out with double oval punch, basic black cardstock punched out from 2-1/4” circle. I used itty bitty greetings stamps set on the oval with Memento tuxedo black ink and was trying not to use other products other the stamping so even though doesn't show much on the photo but behind the butterfly I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink the big flowers from the awesomely artistic stamp set



because my OCD didn't let me see the white cardstock I just cover the back  half circle with, it still bug me a little that didn't match but oh well better than seeing the white



 

No comments:

Post a Comment