Saturday, July 24, 2021

Happy 87th birthday

One of my adoptive aunts is celebrating her birthday today and this is the card I sent her. I 
used Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock for my base and layer which I die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness then I stamped all over one of the flowers from rose peonies set from Gina K Design with lady bug dew drop ink, the red layer was from a paper pack by Recollections 65 lb., the birthday message is from Taylored Expressions simple strips background and matching die with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, the butterfly was a leftover that I had from the frame that I didn't use and it was from Cheery Lynn Design exotic butterfly med. #2 with iridescent adhesive rhinestones by Recollections




No comments:

Post a Comment