Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Pet Sympathy

One of my online friends loss her cat so I made her and her family this card. As a pet owner it is always hard to lose a pet, they are part of our family. It was about a mini slimline. I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock for my base then grab another piece as a layer and created my scene with distress ink with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brushes mermaid lagoon for sky, hickory smoke with DIY cloud template, mowed lawn for grass then I did inlay technique with the rainbow bridge cat die by Waffle Flower. The first message, until you meet again, is from the matching stamp set rainbow bridge by Waffle Flower with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink the other message if from cat sympathy stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


for the inside messages, I used  the cat sympathy stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment