Saturday, July 3, 2021

Hugs & prayers

 Another card that went to my donation box for Gray Matters Foundation. For this one, I made my base again with Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers, the paper was in my stash and got it at JoAnn Fabrics. Stamped my sentiments from floral encouragement cards stamp set by My Sentiments Exactly with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then die cut it with Die-namics stitched rectangle STAX by MFT and matted with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B and then die cut my frogs from Pond frogs steel craft die set by Poppy Stamps 3-4 stacked to each other and added some glossy accents by Ranger on the leaves as if it had rained










No comments:

Post a Comment