Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Door prize thank you plus

I had told you I had joined a Demos Galore back in January and I was a lucky winner of a door prize which in my case ended up being a retired stamp set. As a thank you for my demonstrator and the demonstrator that sent me the prize I made them a card with that set which I hope they got it as neither mentioned it. I know most people don't always let you know if mail is received but the way mail is now a days is nice to let people know when you get something just as a courtesy so you don't wonder if your envelope made it or not. They don't have to like it, even comment liking it, just a BTW I got your envelope/card would be nice. Guess that is why I understand so many people send less and less cards postage is expensive post office keeps making fuzz about bulkiness or embellishments or sizes to add more postage and then don't know if the card even got to destination!? if you are never in contact with those people other than when you mail correspondence will your choice to keep doing it or not, but if you talk, email or text a quick I got your card would be nice, just my 2 cents.

Of course I had to make the cards into slimline since that is what I have been making a lot lately, but these were mini slimline because they fit better with the set. The stamp set was sale-a-bration tags in bloom stamp set stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink

For all cards I used Park Lane 110 lb. smooth white solid core cardstock 12x12, Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock for my next layer, and for my next layer I used Recollections 110 lb. red punch & elementary pack cardstock, then punched the opening with 1-3/4” circle punch by EK whale of a punch also for all cards the bottom leaf was colored with Memento dual marker bamboo leaves, the rest of the green was stamped with GKD premium dye ink cube grass green. The stopper was done with layers of black cardstock or foam to use up what I had.

This was I stamped the second layer with GKD premium dye ink cube wild dandelion and Altenew crisp dye ink golden sunset collection marigold, inside message for stopper is from sale-a-bration what I love stamp set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink




For this, I stamped second layers with GKD premium dye ink cube wild dandelion and Altenew crisp dye ink golden sunset collection marigold, inside message for stopper is from sale-a-bration what I love stamp set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


I don't do well on the splatter have to practice more on that, on the two previous card I did it by mixing Archival pigment ink refill Brilliance graphite black with water and Nuvo Mica Mist. Every tutorial I have watched they make it seem so easy and every time I tried it just never seem that easy so making more cards for my donation box to Gray Matter Foundations I just did faux splatter way more easy LOL I used for that timeless textures stamp set, and is not really splatter but good enough for me with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink

For this card, I stamped for my layers with MFT premium dye ink cube electric red and GKD premium dye ink cube wild dandelion, inside message for stopper was from You are amazing slimline stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink





For this card, I stamped my layers with Altenew crisp dye ink warm and cozy collection autumn blaze and GKD premium dye ink cube wild dandelion, inside message for stopper was from Nature’s wish seasons & nature stamp set by CTMH with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



For this card, I stamped my layers with MFT premium dye ink cube electric red and GKD premium dye ink cube wild dandelion, inside message for stopper was from Nature’s wish seasons & nature stamp set by CTMH with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


And last color, I stamped my layers with My Monthly Hero June 2020 kit cube blue Hawaii and Altenew crisp dye ink golden sunset collection marigold, inside message for stopper was from Nature’s wish seasons & nature stamp set by CTMH with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink





No comments:

Post a Comment