Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Happy 72nd

Our favorite brother-in-law is celebrating his birthday today so this is the card I made him. He loves sweets so when I saw the a video by Jen from ScrapbookPal showcasing the layered ice cream & cupcake by Avery Elle I just had to have them to make his card and had so much fun making ice cream cones. I used Altenew crisp dye inks. for my base I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, my layer was die cut with two things sprinkle slimline panel by The Stamps of Life and square grid windows slimline essential dies by Kraftgali, the ice cream is sitting on 1/4 white tea lace paper doily by SU.
For the cone I used coffee break collection sand dunes, rocky shore and mocha, 
for the ice creams top to bottom 
tea party collection pink pearl, coral bliss and vineyard berry; 
coffee break collection rocky shore, mocha and espresso; 
golden sunset collection sunray, chamomile, marigold;
delectable delights collection vanilla cream, hazelnut and milk chocolate; 
cool summer night collection sea glass, ocean waves and desert night
I added some confetti on the ice cream and some clear water drops as if the ice cream was dripping.

The Happy Birthday is 3 layers from my I don't have a bowl I just put them in the same envelope as the die for next time I am going to use it so I know it's there



No comments:

Post a Comment