Saturday, December 12, 2020

Feliz Día de las Guadalupes

 Today in Mexico is a big celebration, we celebrate the Virgen of Guadalupe and everyone that has the name Guadalupe has a Santo and my mom is included as well as some friends so this year I decided to make a slimline card for them. Thousands of people all over the world come to the Basilica to visit the Virgin, not sure how will it be this year with the pandemic, how sad times. We were able to visit one year so Bret could see how it was just before the day as this day it's a day we/my family would not be there

I used the new set by Colorado Craft Company slimline poinsettias,  I just had to have this set as poinsettias are my most favorite flowers don't care what color but specially the red. Growing up we used to have a tree or plant right outside the door and during December-March it bloomed so big that cover half our yard, our yard was little but still. Anyway I sprayed my layer with oxide spray fire brick, spray stain candied apple and shimmer spray frost then stamped one of the poinsettias from the set. The message is from two Spanish messages set one by Stampendous the one that says Felicidades and the other unknown. The enamel dots are from Recollections. All stamping was done with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment