Thursday, December 17, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

 These were my alternative to the March 2019 poppin' birthday kit. I added a layer of Bermuda bay cardstock on my card base then used half of a card base from the kit then used the numbers from the kit for the birthdays I needed sponging the edges with bermuda bay ink. I stamped my dance of joy stamp by Rubber Stampede & Posh Impressions with HA intense black ink then die cut with circle stitched by Stamps of Life and then with life changing brush added my clouds and glass with oxide ink tumble glass and shabby shutter with a template. The message is from simple strips background stamp by Taylored Expressions VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne  cut with matching simple strips die 


for this card is the same except I used Snoopy stamp by Stampabilities





No comments:

Post a Comment