Friday, December 25, 2020

Feliz Navidad - Merry Christmas

 Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Feliz Navidad from our home to yours.

I had another plan for Bret's Christmas card but I screwed up and order a die from Kat Scrappiness that was a preorder by accident never saw it was a preorder so it never arrived so at the last minute had to come up with a card and this is what I made him. I used wave photo frame slimline for my shaker part. On the first opening I used joyful holiday foil-mates with radiant red fancy foils both by Gina K and Therm-O-Web, on the bottom I used part of the stamp Merry Christmas tree by Stampabilities with tuxedo black stamped about 4 times so it was dark enough and colored with Copic markers and added Nuvo Drops as the ornaments, for the shaker bits I used snows from the My Hero Monthly Kit and a mix of beads from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment