Friday, December 18, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

This was a cute alternative card for the Be mine January 2018 kit. The kit was going to be a waste as I don't do 3D projects and not having little kits don't have a need for treat boxes and with my OCD hard to use something with a score line so for these cards they ended up being very tiny cards as I cut the pillow cases down removing all the score lines so left me for a very small piece to work with as background but at the end ended up with just a small card. Like I always say A2 is not my go to size card I do according to what I am working on so this is what I did. I used one of the stamps from the kit with lemon lime twist ink. The big heart, the little heart and the lizards die-cut pieces are from kit. On the Spanish version I used Luisa Elena Guillen-K Feliz Stamp set by Sizzix/Ellison with melon mambo ink


for the English version I used melon mambo ink with animal outing set


No comments:

Post a Comment