Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Congratulations

Recently my one of my foster cousins which is active in the military got a promotion to Master Sergeant so to congratulate him and thank him for his service I made him this card using one of the backgrounds I made in the summer while playing with my alcohol inks. I had to pick one which was hard LOL, these all came from the same inks Tim Holtz eggplant and glacier with blending solution. The first one was on yupo paper the other two were the left over ink on my glass mat that I didn't want to waste so I used photo paper. I picked one of the photo paper just because of size as I like all of them. I used a die that had a frame with congrats, die cut it a few times to give dimension but cut off must of the frame except for words and the bottom part where I stamped with unicorn pigment in a few times as I didn't want to emboss. The you deserve it is from say it in a starburst set by MFT






No comments:

Post a Comment