Monday, December 14, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

 This year I had some milestone cards to make so used the my paper pumpkin poppin' birthday March 2019 to make those cards, yeah you can tell I am a bit behind on my kits but is not all of them is just the ones that don't really call my name at the time I get them. Some I can work on them right away others it can take me years before I get to them some I really thing they are a waste, still work on them but they were a waste either the kit itself or not enough supplies to do more than a few cards since I never use the instructions. Anyway I used the kit's set for the background with crushed curry ink, used half of a card base from the seriously amazing paper pumpkin kit August 2014 for the front as a gift, added the printed die-cut bow from this kit as well as the label from this kit where I stamped the messages with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, it's your if from this kits set, the big is from hugs set by by Gina K, felicidades is from CTMH felicidades set. The printed pop-up insert, candles and numbers are from this kit
















No comments:

Post a Comment