Friday, January 3, 2020

9th Day of Christmas

I made this card for a mingle (aka swap) it was a stamp I had never used since I bought it yes I loved the stamps but for one thing or another it never got inked so finally after all the years I own it has!!

I did my background first with distress spray stain candied apple, distress oxide spray fired brick, Nuvo mica mist midnight horizon and Sheer shimmer craft spray frost after it was complete dry I cut my layer with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life, then stamped my Santa’s boot stamp by The Cottage Stamper with VersaFine Clair ink nocturne did some coloring with Zig memory system pigment ink pure black, Memento dual marker bamboo leaves and added the red pearls by MB and finally added my message by Rubber Marbles with same VersaFine Clair ink nocturne



after I had the card ready to mail and all had an extra piece and kept looking at it and decided to step it up so added some Copic opaque white and of course changed the message one that was custom made


No comments:

Post a Comment