Thursday, January 9, 2020

Shoebox Thursday by Darlene

For today's project Darlene had a lovely glittery love card. She had choices of colored glitter paper and I picked liked a fuchsia pink color and she was nice to have everything die cut on sticker paper don't know if she did that to make things easier as I hate wet glue and I would have to cut mine as from all my friends I'm the only one that don't do wet glue anyway this time all I had to do was put together and changed my card as I didn't see well and somehow I saw on the sample that the heart from bloomin' heart thinlits die by SU was on the back of the other heart which I think but not 100% sure is by The Stamps of Life, this time she didn't have the supplies on hand for me to see anyway, after I put my card together saw that it wasn't but oh well guess better get better eyes LOL added some pearls from her stash she did have a punch to add some random hearts of the same glitter paper but I decided not to mess with it. The love is a die by The Stamps of Life that I know for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment