Monday, January 27, 2020

Stampin Up Workshop

Yesterday a friend and I went to a stamp-a-stack workshop with a "local" SU demonstrator, she is fairly close by and lucky that Darlene drives to Lisa's house 😊 we got to make 8 cards

Most of the supplies were from current catalogs except for 2 things I believe and I made a few changes from original cards not that I didn't like Lisa's cards just that well I'm me LOL

For this card, we stamped with grapefruit grove one of the stamps in the bonanza buddies stamp set then with basic black stamped the message, wrapped the whisper white crinkled seam binding ribbon on the piece of birthday bonanza DSP and mounted on the card base, cut a piece of cardstock with rectangle stitched framelits and with the 2" circle punch we picked one of the birds from the birthday bonanza DSP this layer was supposed to be mounted on foam but my bow was on the way and didn't fit so decided to use it to anchor my bird


For this card, we use again the birthday bonanza DSP, the image is the gang's all meer sale-a-bration stamp set stamped with tuxedo black and colored with stampin' blends, the twine is bermuda bay metallic baker's twine from the sale-a-bration combo pack that also had sequins which I decided not to use instead I used Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss dandelion yellow and ripened pumpkin. The top piece was mounted on foam


For this one, we used softly fallen textured impression embossing folder which I believe it's retired as I couldn't find on the catalog, then we stamped the images from under my umbrella stamp set with tuxedo black and punched them out with the umbrella builder matching punch colored with stampin' blends, added thick whisper white twine also didn't find on catalog


For this one, we use peaceful poppies DSP, stamped the poppies from painted poppies stamp set with tuxedo black and colored with stampin' blends, the message was stamped with tuxedo black out of sending you thoughts stamp set. Top layer was mounted on foam. I decided to anchor the poppies with a little grass with a Copic Marker


For this card, we did all the stamping from parisian beauty stamp set, the Eiffel Tower with pool party, the message with basic gray as well as the top postmark the bottom postmark I stamped off, the iron horse or whatever the little thingy is call was stamped with petal pink, added some champagne rhinestones and decided to anchor the Eiffel tower with some Copic Marker 


For this card, we embossed with tufted dynamic or 3D folder, used best dressed DSP, the stamping was from dressed to impress stamp set, the message was stamped with pretty peacock then punched out with pretty label and stamped the scribble stamped off with mint macaron ink this piece was supposed to be mounted on foam but because we added the pearls I mounted flat as it already had dimension


For this one, we mounted the layers the DSP is from country club, the set is mountain air is one of their reversible sets. The sun one side is sun the other side is moon, the mountain one side is flat the other side has dimension the first two layers were stamped with the back side balmy blue and night of navy then the right side with night of navy whicy is the side that die cuts, the green was garden green and the die only cuts the top the bottom you have to cut the length you want. The matching dies are Majestic Mountain. I put everything together then I die cut my piece with the rectangle stitched framelit die I forgot to stamp the birds and the garden green twine which comes on the country club twine pack was supposed to go under the message on top but decided to put it on bottom and put my message on bottom to break the white space. The message was stamped out of itty bitty greetings with night of navy and punched out with classic label


And last but not least, all stamping was from timeless tulips stamp set. I stamped my stems with call me clover and one leaf on my layer and with highland heather the closed bulb tulip then on scrap with matching tulip builder punch punched two tulips and one leaf stamped the and mounted them with foam. I decided not to use the sequins and she also had a get well message but this way it could be for anything and added Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss crushed grape. I have two layers of whisper white and then the card base


No comments:

Post a Comment