Friday, January 24, 2020

Monoprinting

A while back I was playing with my monoprint plate by Grafix Impress Print Media this one is a thin hard plastic instead of a gelli plate. I used it with my Ancient Page Archival Dye reinkers which are permanent inks the good thing about this plate is that you can use any cleaner to try an get the ink off with the gelli plate it would be stain and you wouldn't be able to remove, it doesn't change the effect of the plate but with my OCD sometimes it bother me LOL anyway the colors I used were sandalwood and sienna with water spritz and a brayer on 5x7 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80Lb paper








I just kept adding water until I didn't have much ink. When the pieces where complete dry I had to make a card with a horse decided this background was perfect for it. I did all cards the same and donated them to Live like Roo. I cut a vanilla in a little bit bigger than a note card size stamped cheesecloth background stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps with amalgam ink whisper then my monoprint panel was cut in two mounted on brown and then stamped the images with VersaFine Clair ink fallen leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment