Saturday, January 4, 2020

10th Day of Christmas

Many years ago I bought a little book of tags or some sort from SU, and of course never used them because I'm not a tag person and when I bought them I didn't mean to use them as tags so finally finished them they were all in Christmas them. one side was tag like and the other side was more background paper so decided to use the tag side as it was perfect for a quick Christmas card

It had 5 different images one was not Christmas so didn't use for my card but the other 4 I did. Can you tell I have been having fun with my sprays?? I did a bunch of backgrounds using distress spray stain candied apple after they were all dry I cut my layers with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life for this one I stamped my snow festival designer printed tags with pining for plaid paper pumpkin stamp set from October 2017 with real red ink



No comments:

Post a Comment