Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

Happy 7th Day of Christmas and 2020 first day of the New Year and Decade hopefully this year won't go as fast as 2019 LOL

Again with my shaker cards because they are fun and easy to make. For this card I used fireworks stencil by PPP with white Glitz glitter gel by Gina K Designs & Therm-O-Web I tried coloring it with mica spray tarnished brass but it didn't work. The frame was done with double dotted rectangle frames, I die cut my Happy New Year die from The Stamps of Life with Altenew's golden dots washi tape and also a heavy black cardstock for dimension; the gold and silver sequins are from JoAnn, I put a little too much but in person you can still see the fireworks and it shakes really well


These cards were part of my ways with washi tape class homework. For this homework  it was using the washi tape for home decor BUT I don't do home decor so I decided to use the washi tape for another shaker card so I cover the layer off cardstock with the golden dots washi tape by Altenew which I used to die cut the words above and I got the negative piece and well I wasn't going to waste it since I planned the cutting so this was the second card I got. I glued the piece on acetate and then die cut the champagne flutes by Taylored Expressions with black cardstock. Did my shaker card with the same sequins as above this time I didn't put as many as I was more careful 



No comments:

Post a Comment