Saturday, October 5, 2019

Monoprinting card

Today is World Card Making Day. Every year the first Saturday in October has been dedicated to the card makers although most people in the industry don't really do much and us as stampers either. For those that do care is nice to have an excuse to make cards and hopefully to actually send cards send those cards too

This was a card I made with one of my monoprinting pieces I played around but somehow I got to excited that grab the piece to make a card and didn't realized I hadn't taken a photo of the finished piece with my Gelli plate so you only get to see the finish card.

I used the Gelli plate with distress ink shabby shutter and water on Neenah 80lb. My piece was 5" x 7" I used medium dotted die by The Stamps of Life which is about 4" x 5-1/4"  with what was left I cut my message which was drop out hello also by The Stamps of Life. I added some of the circles that came out just off a circle and added some Nuvo drops and enamel accents


No comments:

Post a Comment