Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I had a easy project but it was a bit of work but at the end you got to make several cards even do they only made one card here but took everything else to finish at home the rest so was good 😁

I used ray of sunshine cutting plate by Taylored Expressions, cannery framelits die, the message is from the set if the hat fits by SSS with VersaFine Clair nocturne and twine from last September 2018 paper pumpkin kit. I picked 4 different Halloween papers and a black cardstock then cut them with the cutting plate set aside the place pieces that came out and use the frame and inlay the different pieces like a puzzle because I had 4 decorative frames and lots of black pieces decided to use them together so this is what I came up. The jar is on foam









No comments:

Post a Comment