Sunday, October 27, 2019

Challenge

Rachel Tessman is my Paper Pumpkin demonstrator and for September she sent me a little gift that is sort of like a challenge to work with the Bone Appétit kit. This is one of the projects I did.

These are the supplies she sent me



and because I don't do 3D projects I cut off all the pieces to make the coffin a box and made it a flat piece. I put a layer of grass then a layer of dirt paper sort of what you see at a cemetery, the pieces on top of the coffin were from the paper pumpkin except for the rhinestones that I believe are from the holiday rhinestones basic jewels on the occasions catalog for my stone I used the tag of the kit and I cut off the stamp from the kit that had eat if you dare of something like that and used the Precious Moments alphabet set for the r i p all with the gorgeous grape ink that came in the kit


No comments:

Post a Comment