Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

This is the card I made for Bret for Halloween. Originally I was planning on making it as a shoebox project but it was giving me a little issue mainly my OCD to get all the layers to cut evenly and my friends have problems with complicated cards so decided it would just be Bret's card 😁

I cut the background paper with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life and black with double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness then I ran all 3 layers with the BOO...those 2 plus the front of the base card, it didn't cut through all 3 layers but left an impression enough so I could cut two layers and then the other. I put a layer of acetate behind the black put my confetti and sequins and a big spider that I cut from spider web Shapeabilities die set by Spellbinders, put another piece of acetate and mounted on the card base. The BOO that came out of the designer paper was attached on the top inside card base so you could see through the window. The BOO is a die by PPP



No comments:

Post a Comment