Saturday, October 26, 2019

Happy 50th

We got invited to a 50th birthday party for one of the guys at Bret's work. He said he didn't know what his hobbies were and I was having a hard time coming up with the card but remember Rachel Tessman made a birthday card with Bone Appétit September 2019 kit and since I had the kit out it was perfect idea so this is what I made. I made the inside using Mixed Up Craft's idea of easy pull and slide idea that I loved

For the front I used double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness, I stamped sprinkles turnabout by Concord & 9 with new sprout, lulu lavender, summer sky and angel pink inks; the message is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps with VersaFine Clair nocturne, the skeletons are from the paper pumpkin kit I used the stitched of the layer as the "floor" where the skeletons were dancing



for the inside used the same layers but were mounted on foam so I could attach my pull tab which I stamped the message from the gifts 4 U set by Endless Creations with VersaFine Clair nocturne, the happy birthday are part of the happy stamp & cut set by HA also with same ink, the numbers were die cut 5 times out of the whimsy set by Spellbinders one magnet is attach to the back of the skeleton and one magnet to the tab which makes them slide




No comments:

Post a Comment