Monday, October 28, 2019

Challenge

This is the other card I made with my supplies Rachel Tessman sent me as a gift/challenge. If you didn't see the first card here I used the top of the coffin and this is the bottom of the coffin. Again I cut the pieces that made it a box since I don't do 3D. I had a "scrap" of black cardstock that was previously cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness that decided to use as my top layer than grab happy haunting simple stories stencil that had bats with distress ink picket fence and make-up brush. For my coffin I covered it with metallic glitter tape that I think it was a sale-a-bration item 2-3 years ago and the whisper white polka dot tulle ribbon that she sent me I put it on top like if it was a mummy, the eyes are brads from Outlet Eyelets and Brads and the hands are from the paper pumpkin kit




No comments:

Post a Comment