Friday, October 11, 2019

Flag

I joined a mingle aka swap in one of my Yahoo groups that we had to use a flag of any kind. At the time of doing the card the only flag that I had in my mind was the Mexican flag since in September was our independence but figure it would be a useless card for anyone and I didn't want to use a US flag since we have international people in the group and at the time it wasn't sure if we had any international participants or not and again if I had someone from another country it would be a useless card for that person so looking in my stash the only thing I had was an old SU set that had some Spanish messages so picked the happy birthday and figure that is pretty much know everywhere, I think just like Feliz Navidad any this is the card I made.

Used make a wish set by Pink Fresh Studio with desert sand, espresso truffle and lilac posies, the SU set is saludos en banderines used a Copic multi liner to draw the line of the flag and the rhinestones on top of the flag as well as the bottom of card are by Recollections


No comments:

Post a Comment