Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!!

Happy 7th Day of Christmas and first day of 2019!! Hope you are having a great start of this new year.

Are you one of those people that make new year's resolutions?? I normally don't I think is one of those things we always say we'll do this or that but never do and just make up excuses of why we didn't or couldn't do them but a few years ago I made one which was using my new stamps and dies that I had bought years ago but never used and use before I bought anything else and I actually did!! that didn't mean I didn't buy anything new as you know every company is always coming out with new products but wasn't just buying because I like stuff I was putting more in my wish list than in my cart 😊 some did stayed in my wish list forever other did come home at some point but I continue to use my older but new supplies first before thinking of buying. Also, last year made one new that was not to stress if I didn't send on time or at all any cards because I couldn't or didn't want/feel like it and surprisingly I was ok with it. The first few months were hard as I was used to pressure myself to get the cards out but then I just did what I could or didn't and it was ok. I love making cards, it's what helps my depression and but decided if I don't enjoy what I do then it takes the fun out of it because of it decided that this year I will continue with this. I have to enjoy my hobby as much as I can to make it work for me 😊

This card design was one I learn last year with Stamp with Anna and loved it. I used 2-1/4" EK circle punch to do my opening, the fireworks is a stamp by Great Impressions with dusty concord and wilted violet inks the Happy New Year is a very old sticker I got at Michaels that needed to use or donate and since it fit perfectly in my window I used




No comments:

Post a Comment