Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I did a simple card no stamping involved. I had to do a washi tape card for one of my Yahoo groups and while looking at my washi tape drawers saw I had a lot of Valentine related rolls so got them all out and arranged them by tones reds to pink and then started putting them on my top layer on an angle picking and choosing the ones that would fill my cardstock and would do the ombre look. After I was done of course it needed something on top so went through my dies and found the heart die that had not used since I bought and that was my choice. I die cut it twice once in white and once in red and used the outline of the heart in red and the insides of the white. Kept the white heart and red pieces to see what I could do it them

No comments:

Post a Comment