Thursday, January 17, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I made a card that was one of my Sunday Tip or Technique and the tutorial provided was a fun fold by Dawn Stamping Thoughts. I had made my card Christmas but ran out of Christmas time so I changed my idea to a winter card. I changed a bit the card for my friends by moving the message more to the right and higher and making it smaller so you could see the whole tree just forgot to take that photo will post tomorrow and edit post, anyway I used two SU sets season like Christmas which is the tree with cottage ivy, northern pine, rich cocoa and tumbled glass inks and star of night with tumbled glass and Danube blue inks the message is from thank you messages by HA with Danube blue ink. The snowman is a brad I got at Impress. The circles are EK Success punches 1-1/4" and 1-1/2"



edited this is the final card everyone made



No comments:

Post a Comment