Sunday, January 6, 2019

Feliz Día de Reyes

Today is the 12th and last day of Christmas or Epiphany when the 3 kings arrived in Jerusalem. This is the card I sent to my family as we do celebrate this holiday. I used a new stamp by Spellbinders. It was defective but didn't want to hassle with sending it back as wasn't sure how it would be something like with SU it's more expensive to return something as you have to pay to get it replace. With this stamp I just had to add extra cushion on certain areas and it did fairly good. I liked that with "one" inking you get the different layers of dimension. I tried it with 6 different inks some did better than others but still had to ink 2-3 times to get a nice full image. Cut my layers with Stamps of Life stitched rectangle dies, wherever there was a "star" I added a tiny rhinestone and on the big star I added a bigger rhinestone


No comments:

Post a Comment