Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I have the project I should have done last week but I had to cancel our get together due to my annoying cough. The card was inspired by Mary Fish and it was a Christmas card since we were in the 12th days of Christmas, obviously we're done with Christmas and I didn't want to put away this project until July

It wouldn't have been hard since I have done this many times but sometimes I run out of boxes for my projects so decided to switch my message and it was just a good any day project. I looked around my desk since I had it a bit of a mess with half way project and these HA set had just the perfect message for the heart so this became the project


I used season like Christmas set by SU with smoky slate, basic gray inks for the tree and tumbled glass for the snow or ground added some rhinestones for bling, the message was also stamped in basic gray the set is thank you messages, the stitched heart die is by Gina Marie Designs at Kat Scrappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment