Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I have a card that was inspired by Linda Bauwin. I changed the dimensions as I like more even layers. She called it flapped gate fold card

I used butterfly kisses set by Gina K Designs, butterflly kisses set by BoBunny and ornamental butterflies set by Poppy Stamps the "shadow" was done with watermelon wonder stamped off but it was too much of a hassle it just clear stamps don't like stamped off stamping so I kept looking for a different ink


and finally went for this one tattered rose and for the top ink rhubarb stalk


For the message I stamped with rhubarb stalk with the set thank you messages by HA and punch it out with SU's punches oval and scallop oval


the inside butterfly was also stamped with rhubarb stalk and I think it was from the BoBunny set. I was trying to use all the butterflies but didn't LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment