Thursday, January 3, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

On the 9th Day of Christmas I made a Christmas project yes were celebrating the 12 days of Christmas so might as well continue making Christmas cards. I made this for my personal use in Spanish but had some paper left over paper that I decided to use for my shoebox project for an English version. This card fold was a Sunday Tip or Technique in one of my Yahoo Groups as always I did some changes to the original tutorial which was by Jackie Bolhuis.

I used EK punches for the circles, banner triple punch by SU, the message was done with two stamps the Feliz is part of happy to be friends by CTMH with amalgam ink and Navidad is from 12 días de Navidad set by SU with intense black ink the berries and hollies are also from the last set and were done with rhubarb stalk and cottage ivy dual markers




for the English version which was pretty much the same card just change the Feliz Navidad to English message which I picked one from Sparkle N Sprinkle Nesties Xmas trees set with VersaFina Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment