Saturday, March 11, 2017

Thinking of you dragonflies

When I was working on these cards I planned it so I cut my piece of cardstock big enough and saved all the little pieces that came out of the die so I could do these cards...from the start I knew it would be a simple card since I was knew it would have a lot of frustrations the doing the puzzle so didn't want to complicate my life :0). I had seen cards on Pinterest and on different blogs using this die but they never put the little pieces in between the dragonflies and it looked weird like something was missing and always wonder if they can fuzzy cut why couldn't they add the little pieces it wasn't that hard!! it took time but so does fuzzy cutting!! The message is by Endless Creations stamped with tuxedo black ink and I used pearls by Recollections





No comments:

Post a Comment