Thursday, March 9, 2017

18th birthday

Our niece turned 18 today and this is the card I made for her. It took me a little to come up with a card. First wasn't sure if purple was still her favorite color and it's my go to color when making cards for her or cards since it's my favorite color :0) so decided to assume it still was :0) second I wanted something a little more than just a card since she was becoming an adult, although in Mexico is not a big deal turning 18 as it is here, since, for the most part, we don't leave home as soon as we turn 18 or finish high school, a lot of us stay home until we get married :0) anyway this is the card I came up with.

I did the background with timeless textures set by SU with grape jelly ink. The girl is Sara a digi stamp that sorry to say don't know where I got her, I colored her with Copic Markers then cut her with Spellbinders dies classic large ovals and lacey ovals. I added the rhinestones from my stash, the "P" is a sticker I got at Michaels long time ago for her but never got around to using so decided to add it to her card probably is out of place but I wanted to personalized the card so one way or another I was good with it :0)


for the inside I use the new balloon pop-up Thinlit die by SU, the felicidades and feliz cumpleaƱos are part of a set by Stampendous stamped with elderberry ink, the 18 was die cut with SU's large number Framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment