Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stampin' Up workshop

This morning I attended a workshop with two of the local SU demonstrators. We got to make 4 cards although I made 5 :0) all products are SU except for the Copic Markers I used

For the first card, we used seaside textured impressions embossing folder, layering circles framelits sponging the edges with dauber and calypso coral ink; umbrella weather framelits, hello you thinlits, endless birthday wishes stamp set with dapper denim ink and punched with duet banner and adding a little color with dauber and same dapper denim ink


For this second card, the die cuts were done for us all we had to do was stamped and put together but we used cool treats stamp set and matching framelits frozen treats, peekaboo peach ink and chocolate chip ink, ruched peekaboo peach ribbon



For these cards, I couldn't decide which card I liked best the pink or blue so made both :0) they both use same supplies just different colors. I didn't add a message which was our choice there were 3 different sets to add with Sahara sand ink and the pearls



 And last but not least, the card I colored with Copic Markers. Again we could choose different image if we wanted as the set Easter message has the cross and the lilies but I decided to go with the cross. I stamped it with tuxedo black since I was coloring with Copic Markers so did the message, the original message was done with gray for both, the background was also part of the set and I stamped off and then stamped with Bermuda bay and because I didn't like the flap not staying put I attached it but didn't think about it until after I finished the card otherwise I would have stamped some palms on the flap instead of on the back of the flap and since I don't have the set couldn't fix when I thought about it :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment