Monday, March 13, 2017

Thank you

These cards were pretty quick & easy. I got the idea from Pinterest but not sure from whom as the card I saw was a long time ago so did mine by what I remember. I believe her card had ribbon and pearls. I picked my papers and after that pretty much all cards were done the same cut all pieces the same except for the portrait as I grab the paper the wrong way and so had to go the other way as I wanted all my stripes to go the same direction. I rounded the corners with and EK Success punch, the brands and eyelets were from my stash

On this cards, I used timeless textures stamp for the background with ground espresso ink stamped off, the words are from a set by Hampton Arts also in ground espresso ink


for this one, also timeless textures with ground espresso stamped off, the message is part of the hostess set simplemente para ti also in ground espresso


Again, timeless textures with ground espresso stamped off and message is from the set by Hero Arts Thanks in ground espresso


last but not least, timeless textures with ground espresso stamped off and message from brushed greetings II in ground espresso


No comments:

Post a Comment