Thursday, March 23, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project, it was pretty much for us to do whatever we wanted with the supplies given. Candee gave us emerald envy cardstock layer, peekaboo peach cardbase cardstock and die cut of a bee plus a piece of inside the lines DSP. She had colored a piece with 3 mediums...aqua painter and ink, Copic Markers and Cameleon Markers. She didn't have enough Copic Markers to color, I don't like the aqua painter and the Cameleon is too much work so I did most of my card at home with my Copic Markers :0) I added some yellow paper to the body of my bee and also some glitter paper to the wings and mounted it with foam. Because I did color the whole thing I didn't do much shading :0) I know laziness but I was happy with the card


No comments:

Post a Comment