Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I wanted to use the balloon pop-up die on a flat card so this is what I did. I had the base already cut and folded so pretty much all I had to do was figure out how to use those bases so cut my white layer with 1/16" al around then cut the balloon pop-up but just cut a frame then let them decide what color they wanted their balloons. Because of my OCD I had to punch a balloon with the balloon bouquet punch for the center so it didn't show the bottom balloons but it was up to each one of them if they could live with the way the die was or not :0) also mounted the center balloon with foam; the banner was left as is and just cut a second one to mount on top of the green sponged before adhering with cottage ivy ink. The message stamped in love letter ink is from the balloon adventures set as well as the confetti on the background stamped with cottage ivy ink


No comments:

Post a Comment