Sunday, December 21, 2014

Thank you cards

I have a couple boxes with stickers they're divided by theme also by plain stickers or jewel stickers. After seeing a Christmas card on Pinterest I decided to make something like that for my thank you cards using some of those stickers

I scored my lines on both sides so I knew how far I had to emboss then used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, first one side then the other side making sure I was putting the folder with the emboss on the same side :0) if you want to have the same pattern it won't work one side would be embossed and the other side debossed, I then re-scored the lines as you know when you emboss over an embossed area it gets a little flatten. I then applied the sticker where I wanted and using the Stamp-A-Magic did the message by SU as I wanted it right under glove


No comments:

Post a Comment