Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas 3D card

Since I had a couple images left over already colored decided to work on a card for Bret. Found a card I liked the fold on Pinterest it was by Stempeleinmaleins. I did it according to her sample BUT it was way too big for me, if I wanted to mail would have to use a 6x9 envelope not that it matter too much as I do have envelopes that size just rather if it was smaller.
I colored the images with Copic Markers, used the Copic airbrush system for the bricks. The sky was done with Tim Holtz distress ink and a cloud template. The Santa sled is by Ann-ticipations & the message is by Stampin' Up


This second card it's pretty much the same but the size fits an A7 envelope plus I decided not to leave the tiny red border all around.


These are the two cards side view and side by side


No comments:

Post a Comment