Friday, December 26, 2014

1st day of Christmas

Today is the 1st day of Christmas

These are some of the calendars I made this year. They're kind of a tent, I know there's a name for this fold technique but can't remember :0) I had some calendars left from last year so I decided to add the 2014 one side and the 2015 on the other side until I used them up :0) seems like I always get some left overs as the packages used to be 10 now just 8 but still if I needed 9 I ended up with 7 left over :0)

Calendars are from Impress and the other supplies were little kits by Recollections
.







These 3 below was a double year

 

This was identical both sides



   


This last one I don't remember where I got these stickers. they're like postage stamps cover with micro beads, it seemed manly to me and the uncle traveled a lot in the past which I thought fit him perfectly :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment