Saturday, December 20, 2014

Door card

One of this month's mingle themes (aka swap) was Home Sweet Home so decided to kill two birds with one stone as I made the same card for my sister that came for a visit for the holidays. Since the mingle as well as her visit were during Christmas time I decided to use these Christmas wreaths I found at Michaels.

In my home I use some sort of wreaths year round, only one of course since the doors open to one side but for this card since I made it a Gate Fold just didn't look right having the tiny wreath in the middle and since it wouldn't stay close either decided two wreaths would be better than one, I don't think ANY house would hang two wreaths on one door but this is not a normal door and when it's open it looks just fine with both.



After I sent my card for the mingle realized that I forgot to put handles, so I fixed that for my sister's card by using some candies that were a freebie on one of the UK magazines



No comments:

Post a Comment